The Harvest Survey for the 2019-2020 hunting season is now complete

We are not sending out any more diaries or wing envelopes this year. Thank you for your participation in this important survey.

Your Hunter ID number can be found at the bottom of your diary form.

example of where to find your hunter id on your diary form




If you don't have your hunter ID...

If you don't have your hunter number, you may also request survey forms by email at  or by our toll free number, 1-800-419-2965.