The Fish and Wildlife requires electronic reporting of take, loss, and transfer of falconry birds.

If this is your first visit to the new system, before proceeding you need to get a federal identifier. It is not your permit number; it is an identifier just for use with the 3-186A system.

Click here to get one and to fill out a 3-186A form.

If you already have a federal identification number,you can click here to report or to update your information.

If you have a federal Raptor Propagation or Abatement Permit, you must send a signed hard copy of the form 3-186A to your Regional Migratory Bird Permits office for any transfers onto or off of those permits.
If you have website questions, comments, click here to send an email.
Click here for a brief user's guide.

The 3-186A system works best with Internet Explorer (IE)   
U.S. Fish and Wildlife service home page               FWS Privacy                             FWS Disclaimer